Sunday 25 November 2012

THE WALL,THE WALLS,THW WALLAWENT

In the second week we have learned THE WALL,THE WALLS,THE WALLAWENT.This is about the obstacles and challenges we as a teenager while studying. is increasing our age there is a significant hurdle too us in everyday life. These barriers are limiting our own family lives as not allowing us to leave the house to friends and also prevent us doing anything.

    in us as a learner we will have many challenges and obstacles. for me the challenges I faced when learn is like financial problems, assgment and others.in addition, the problem that I faced while studying the other hand is difficult to understand what the Lecture rude and lazy to making assgment ..Financial problems also pose a challenge for me to learn because of my PTPTN loan money is not enough and I had to ask the family to buy essential goods.

0 comments:

Post a Comment