Sunday 25 November 2012

FIRST CLASS

at first week we all did not learn. Madam Baiti only making ice breaking for all students.in  ice breaking   all of us should introduce themselves include  the name, age, address and so on.by performing so we able to recognize the class mates.besides introducing ourselves also instructed to making three pictures to portray themselves.I was drawing three pictures of her first picture depicts my own mother. I draw pictures of my mother because my mother is an idol to me and I also like to argue with my mother because every time I fight with it will make me a better understanding of things.

 The second picture I just drawing badminton racket because it describe my like to play badminton when there is free time. for I am playing badminton is a game can test the mind and focus. The third picture is the beach I really like the beauty of the beach and if I have a problem I feel is at the beach can calm my heart.
After nearly two hours we all introduce ourselves and get to know each class finally end for the first week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment